Page 2 home
Abdi Iley’s administration in Somalia regional government worst
corrupted maifa group.
Let us take a glance at Abdi Iley’s administration and how its
foundations are built and then I will leave it to you guys to come
to your own conclusions as if it is a kingdom or not, and who is it
that needs to be struggled against for eradication for rent-seeking,
tribalism, nepotism, and favoritism
1. president Abdi's first wife: member of parliament for Dhagaxbuur:
level of education: Housewife
2. Brother of Abdi's second wife( his brother-in-law): minister of
trade, transport, and industrializati
on as well as head of the political affairs. He is also a member of
the governing party executive committee as well as the party
congress. Level of education: " Diploma"
3. President Abdi's younger brother' Khadar Iley': the biggest
businessman in the region. He alone can import clothes, food,
drinks, construction material, he also owns the only rock crushing
machinery. Prior to Abdi's ascendance to power, Mr. Khadar was just
an unemployed university of Mekele student.
4. President's cousin: Abdirahman Burale: head of the security, full
rank General, commander of the notorious LiyuPolice, basically the
second most powerful man in the region. Level of education: none but
he worked as a lowly police officer prior to his current position
5. President's cousin and the younger brother of the last discussed:
Del Burale: deputy state minister of the presidency ( he is actually
the minister but it is just a camouflage): level of education:
nursing certificate, he awarded himself while he was head of the
6. President's other cousin: Muktar Sheikh Suubane: head of the
Liyu-intelligence, third most powerful fella in the region. Level of
education: none, complete illiterate h was a platoon commander in
7. Another of the president's cousin: Nasrudin Anab: head of the
regions water department( the department with the highest budget).
Level of education: Van driver
8. the other cousin: Ahmed Maki: head of the Liyupolice affiliated
construction scheme( the second most funded department in the region
after of course the water department). Level of education: Junior
9. another cousin Farhan Mohamed( the burnt face): head of the
region's department of broadcasting( TV, Radio, and Website). Level
of education: Junior high and later cameraman
10. Another of his cousins: Colonel Sanyare: his personal protocol
assistant. Mr. Sanyare's wife is also deputy president of the region
as well as minister of the department of agriculture. Level of
education none, except for being a corporal in the notorious Liyu.
His wife thou is a master's degree holder all be it Ethiopian
11. another of his cousins: Yasin Dheere: head of the department of
disaster prevention ( before his current assignment he was head of
the department of the revenue collection). Level of education: none
12. another of his cousins: Abdifatax Qabase: head of the department
of revenue collection. Level of education: unknown to us
13. another of Abdi's cousin: Dek Book: head of the logistics for
the notoriously brutal Liyupolice. Level of education and
experience: porter at the warehouse of Mohammed Sheik Ali in
14. his uncle Cirro ( the grey hair): chairman of the 'traditional
elders counsel' and special adviser to Mr. Iley. Level of education
and work experience: a soldier and later a colonel in the equally
brutal Siad Barre's revolutionary army in Somalia as well as a
snitch among the soldiers
15. Shaarub his technical brother-in-law since he is married to
colonel Cirro's daughter( Mr. Sharub or Mr mustache): Mr. Mustache
is the chairman of the region's high court: level of education and
experience: none but later was an officer of Siad Barre's
revolutionary army in the Somali Republic
16. another of his many cousins: Hassan aka ' the popped out': ' the
popped out' is the commander of the infamous Jail Ogaden( the jail
of brutality and humiliation for the region's populace. Level of
education and work experience: a Camel herder
17. His other cousin: Shafi Dayib: Shafi Dayib is the region's
detective general of the police force. Level of education: unknown,
please share if you know!
18. Abdi Mahad Mohmed, cousin, minister of the state.
19. Ilyas Abdi Ismael, brother-in-law, and head of the wash program
and third deputy minister of water.
20. Abdi Halim Ahmed Ismail, brother-in-law, and first deputy
minister of water.
21. Abdirahman Uragte, cousin, and second deputy minister of water.
22. Colonel Farah Mahad, cousin and Liyuu Police commander
23. Colonel Hassan Soo Bahay, head of prison guards
24. Colonel Cawke deputy head of the Liyuu police intelligence unit
25. Colonel Shaafi Dheere Attorney general of the region.
26. Colonel Nasra hassan, cousin, and a Liyuu police commander,
27. Colonel Deeq Jiri, cousin, and a Liyuu police commander.
28. Colonel Hamza Anab, cousin, and head of Liyuu police treasury.
29. Lubi Axmed Kaariye, cousin, and Head of ESPN.
30. Bashiir Waal, cousin, and deputy minister of the diaspora.
31. Colonel Dakare, cousin, and deputy police commissioner.
32. Colonel Yaasiin Abdi Waris. Cousin, and for head of regional
security, now a business-man and Liyuu police commander
33. General Abdi Waris, cousin, and former head of Liyuu Police, now
a business-man and Liyuu police commander.
34. Ahmed Hassan Waal, cousin, second biggest business-man after
president Abdi's brother. and contractor
Majority of these people are members of regional Parliament
executive and central committee of the regional party.
None of them were in a position of influence before Abdi Illee came
to power, In fact, most them were camel herders, Thieves or village
70% of the officer corp of Liyupolice force belong to Abdi's core
clan. The remaining 30% who hold positions of influence in his
administration are somehow related to them, either by way of
marriage or their mother belongs to Abdi's inner clan! So the
question this poses is, who should be struggled against and
eradicated first, for the region to progress.